JEWISH NATIONAL FUND very nice accumulation containing hundreds (not counted) issues from various offices, over 23 sheets, some tags/receipts, and more; expect duplication
Welcome to the ONE HUNDRED FIRST NEGEV HOLYLAND AUCTION.
This is a special CLEAN OUT THE STOREROOM SALE. My wife and I are planning to move to a 55 Plus community by the end of 2024. There will be much less room for my stock. I will continue these auctions, E-BAY and HIP STAMP sales, and selected shows.
There are multiple parts to the sale:
- Regular auction. These are lots 001 thru 334.
- Low priced lots as well as collections and accumulations. These are lots 401 thru 491. The collections are priced well below retail. Please note that postage may be high. As usual there is no commission on these lots and that they are sold AS IS – NO RETURNS.
- NO START -- BEST OFFER. These are lots 1001 thru 1275. No reasonable offer will be declined. By “reasonable” I mean: if you offer 50% of the price listed I may very well decline. If you offer 75% of the price listed for 10 or more items, I may very well accept the offer. Commission will be added.
VITAL NOTE: My wife and I will be away FEBRUARY 16 thru MARCH 01. I will have limited access to e-mail. You may still send in bids.
March 19, 2023
Showing 1 - 20 items of 701
Filter by category:
- arabic (16) Apply arabic filter
- Best Offer (280) Apply Best Offer filter
- british mandate (32) Apply british mandate filter
- doar ivri (16) Apply doar ivri filter
- first dues (3) Apply first dues filter
- first festivals (15) Apply first festivals filter
- Interim Period (32) Apply Interim Period filter
- Israel (105) Apply Israel filter
- judaica (51) Apply judaica filter
- Low Price & Colllections (88) Apply Low Price & Colllections filter
- miscellaneous (4) Apply miscellaneous filter
- Ottoman Empire (18) Apply Ottoman Empire filter
- revenues (28) Apply revenues filter
- world war one (2) Apply world war one filter
- world war two (11) Apply world war two filter